What is a Professional Series Dry Cool Buff®?
It’s a technical tubular head/neck sock, designed for relief in sunny, hot, or sterile workplaces. UV Protection, Cooling, & Antibacterial addresses the demand for Tradies, Dentists, Doctors, Nurses & Chefs.
You sweat so it wicks the sweat away and cools you. UPF 20 rating makes it good skin cancer protection.
Hard hat gunk? The premium Polygine™ technology stops it from smelling and keeps it Germ-Free for a lifetime.
The tubular design makes it multifunctional headwear.
The most popular ways to way are cooling hard hat liner, sweatband and UV protection face mask
- A 51 cm long, knitted tube of 100% Coolmax tetrachannel yarn
- Designed for medium activity work in the heat & sun & dust
- Replaces 10 different types of head wear
- Skin Cancer – 95% UV blockage (UPF 20)
- Cooling – Coolmax® Extreme rating
- Chill Protection – Can keep the chill away
- Ultra thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Premium Polygiene™ technology kills germs and odour
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified
- Lasts several years of daily use
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
- Weighs 43 gr (1.517 oz)
It fits everybody with a head circumference between 53-62 cm. That’s nearly every adult in Australia.
How to wear
You can wear a Buff® as
Best is to have a look at our Youtube videos that explain the most popular ways to wear a Buff®. Below is a nice sequence we found on the Danish distributors site.
We offer full support for our Dry Cool Buff®. Just get in touch with us via. Edward is happy to answer any question you might have and show you ways to wear that suit your personal circumstances with Whatsapp, Facetime, Messenger, Skype or Zoom video. He is using Buff® for over 20 years now.
We use Australia Post for all our shipping. You can find the current lead times right underneath the “Add to Cart” button.
You can also pick up here free of charge: 711 Ilkley Road, Tanawha, QLD 4556. Please give us a ring before driving out to us.