What is a Original Buff®?
A Original Buff® is a tube of special, technical microfibre. It’s been under continuous improvement since 1992.
The tube design makes it possible to wear in all kinds of way. The technical features (see bullet point list) make it one of the most comfortable & versatile accessories that fit in every pocket and last for years.
Heat, Cold, Wind,… The Original Buff® will give you comfort for many years.
- A 51 cm long, knitted tube of special Buff® microfibre
- Popular in all Weather / all Activities
- Replaces 10 different types of headwear
- Chill Protection – Fills the gap between nothing & too warm
- Heat Relief – Takes the heat off using your sweat
- Comfort – Very comfy even when wet
- Ultra-thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified & passes the highest standard – Oekotex test for babies
- Lasts several years of daily use
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
- Weighs 35 gr (1.234 oz)
Newly added features compared to the old Original Buff®:
- 4 Way stretch for more comfort & flexibility
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Switch to sustainable PET as microfibre base. Made out of recycled water bottles and can be recycled again and again after you’re done with it.
It fits everybody with a head circumference between 53-62 cm. That’s nearly every adult in Australia. If you have a size S helmet then have a look at the Slim Fit Buff®.