What is a Coolnet UV+ Buff®?
A Coolnet UV+ Buff® is a tube of special, technical microfibre. It is the best Buff® for hot and sunny days. It was created to provide cooling in the heat.
It’s sweat absorbing and wicking to keep you comfortable. It’s sun protection rating is UPF50.
It’s also anti-odour and anti-bacterial.
Fishing Pro’s wear it as skin cancer protecting face mask.
Runners use this multifunctional headwear as neck cooler or sweatband. MTB or road cyclist apply it as sweat wicking helmet liner.
Travellers and hikers use it as Bimini Cap, Hairband, Beanie or Sleeping Mask
The Short Version
- A 53 cm long, knitted tube made out of Repreve® high performance microfibre. Loaded with technical features for your comfort.
- Designed for activities in the heat & sun & skin cancer protection
- Best applied as neck cooler, face mask, sweatband, helmet liner or Bimini cap
- Heat: High-end HeiQ cooling technology starts cooling you if your skin temperature goes over 30 degrees celcius
- Sweat: Stay Dry – Stay Cool. Wicks your sweat away from the skin and uses it to cool you down
- Sun/Skin Cancer: UPF50 gives you excellent sun-burn & skin cancer protection
- Odour/Germs: Polygiene™ hospital grade anti-microbial technology keeps you odour free and stops germs from spreading around your face and mouth
- Chill: HeiQ technology stops cooling as soon as you cool down. Fold it in layers to create a scarf, ear warmer or hat/beanie. Wear it single layer as face mask or balaclava
- Wearing Restrictions: 4-Way, Ultra-stretch tech makes it the most flexible and comfortable tubular headwear currently available
- Free of Harmful & Irritation substances – Oekotex® certified
- Fits most adult heads (head circumference 53-62 cm)
- Weighs 39 gr (1.376 oz)
It fits everybody with a head circumference between 53-62 cm. That’s nearly every adult in Australia.
Ways to Wear
We offer full support for our Coolnet UV+ Buff®. Just get in touch with us via. Edward is happy to answer any question you might have and show you ways to wear that suit your personal circumstances with Whatsapp, Facetime, Messenger, Skype or Zoom video. He is using Buff® for over 20 years now.
We ship every order before 3 pm out the same day.
We use Australia Post for all our shipping.
Free Shipping is with Australia Post Standard Post which takes 3-7 working days for most parts of Australia. South East Queensland is 1-5 days.
Express Shipping is with Australia Post Express Post and is 1-2 days to major cities in Australia.
You can also pick up here free of charge: 711 Ilkley Road, Tanawha, QLD 4556. Please give us a ring before driving out to us.