Modacryl Fire Resistant Buff®
The Modacryl FR Buff® is for professionals in hot environments that require fire resistant clothing. It's for all Australians working in open cut mines and on oil & gas projects that are not allowed to wear the Dry Cool or the Coolnet UV+ Buff®.
PPE under the standards according to EN ISO 11612/15
Antistatic according to UNE EN 1149-5/08
Draws sweat away from your skin to aid in heat-relief
- A 54 cm long, knitted tube of Modacryl (69%), Fire Resistant Viscose (28%), and Antistatic Fiber (3%)
- Designed as fire resistant PPE for high impact work in the heat
- Popular use as face mask, scarf, balaclava or helmet liner
- Certified as Personal Protective Equipment (CE Cat II EN ISO 13688/13, EN1149-5/08, EN ISO 11612-15 A1, B1, C1, X, F1)
- Chill Protection – Can keep the chill away
- Ultra thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
We use Amazon Fulfilment for our warehousing and shipping.
The most efficient and fastest way to deliver orders to the metro areas.
Outside metro areas, Australia Post delivers to you.
If you’ve never used Amazon before:
They are faster than Australia Post but it can take a few days on the free shipping tier till you get a shipment notification.