The Polar Buff® in a Nutshell
The Polar Buff® is designed for leisure fun in the snow.
It can be really warm.
- A 74 cm long combination of Original Buff® tube & Polartec 100™ fleece
- Designed to maintain body temperature in the cold
- Popular in leisure skiing, snowboarding,…
- Replaces 10 different types of head wear
- Warmth – The fleece provides lots of warmth
- Sweat – The microfibre keeps your skin dry
- Kills Germs and Odour (Original Buff® part)
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
- Weighs 56 gr (1.98 oz)
The most popular ways of using a Polar Buff®
The most popular way to wear a Polar Buff® is as scarf / chin-warmer / face-mask combination. Of course there are other ways you can wear it so here they are.
The idea is to put the fleece where you want the warmth. Use the Original Buff® part for wicking away sweat, breathability,…. Got a good image to share? Please get in touch.
You’re high up on the slopes & the weather goes south. Good if you’ve got a Polar Buff® with you. This guy’s got two with him. Use the fleece part to keep your neck warm. Pull the Original Buff® part
Product Details of a Polar Buff®
Want more details? Just post a comment and I will answer.
The Polar Buff® comes in solid colours and prints.
Below are the 6 most popular designs since 2004. For all designs click here