Cut+Fire Resistant BUFF®Show Filters
Showing the single result
What is a Cut+Fire Resistant BUFF®?
It’s a technical tubular head/neck sock, designed to protect you from cuts and burns to your neck and face. It addresses the risk that the police, security & special forces, and the army face.
Dyneema® is 15 x stronger than steel.
You have one layer of this material to stop any sharp object from getting to your skin.
Being made out of Nomex®, you can cover your face to protect it from radiant heat.
It's basically the same material that fire fighter or race car driver clothing is made off.
Passes EN ISO 11612/15 A1, B1, C1, X, X, F1
Antistatic according to UNE EN 1149-5/18
Passes EN388/16 Point 6.3 Level D test -cutting by sharp objects
Draws sweat away from your skin to aid in heat-relief
- A 45 cm long, 2 layer knitted tube of DuPont™ Nomex® and Dyneema®
- The Dyneema® layer protects from cuts
- The DuPont™ Nomex® layer protects from Fire
- Popular ways to wear are as a scarf and face mask
- Also Antistatic
- 2-Way stretch (length & diameter) for added comfort
- Chill Protection – Can keep the chill away
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified
- Composition: 64% Meta-Aramid DuPont™ Nomex®, 12% Dyneema®, 8% Glass fibre plus PTFE, 5% Polyamide, 4% Para-Aramid KEVLAR, 4% Carbon fiber P-140, 3% Elastolefine XLA™64
It fits everybody with a head circumference between 53-62 cm. That’s nearly every adult in Australia.
How to wear
You can wear a Cut+Fire Resistant BUFF® as
Best is to have a look at our Youtube videos that explain the most popular ways to wear a Buff®.
It’s not the cooling type of fabric. That’s why the engineers added moisture management to the fabric.
We offer full support for our Cut+Fire Resistant BUFF®. Just get in touch with us via. Edward is happy to answer any question you might have and show you ways to wear that suit your personal circumstances with Whatsapp, Facetime, Messenger, Skype or Zoom video. He is using Buff® for over 20 years now.
We use Australia Post for all our shipping. You can find the current lead times right underneath the “Add to Cart” button.
You can also pick up here free of charge: 711 Ilkley Road, Tanawha, QLD 4556. Please give us a ring before driving out to us.