The Wool Buff® in a Nutshell
The Wool Buff® Is Designed For The Cold.
100% Merino Wool & more length give you more warmth.
- A 68 cm long tube made out of 100% Merino Wool
- Designed for Cool to Cold weather
- Popular for low to medium intensity activities
- Replaces 10 different types of head wear
- Warming – The extra length allows for more layers & warmth
- Ultra thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Excellent moisture management
- Natural Odour prevention
- Free of harmful substances – Certified
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
- Weighs 48 gr (1.693 oz)
The most popular ways of using a Wool Buff®
The most popular way to wear a Wool Buff® is as scarf / chin-warmer / face-mask combination. Of course there are other ways you can wear it so here they are.
This is were tubes rock. It’s around your neck & your cheeks are freezing. A simple pull up your face and you have a face mask. The Wool Buff® has the loosest fit of all tubes. It’s also the longest.
Key Features a Wool Buff®
The Wool Buff® is popular for being a natural product with all the benefits of 100% good quality merino wool.
Product Details of a Wool Buff®
Want more details? Just post a comment and I will answer.
The Wool Buff® comes in solid colours, prints and tie-dyed.
Below are the 6 most popular designs since 2004. For all designs click here