Modacryl FR BUFF®Show Filters
Showing all 2 results
Modacryl Fire Resistant Buff®
The Modacryl FR Buff® is for professionals in hot environments that require fire resistant clothing. It's for all Australians working in open cut mines and on oil & gas projects that are not allowed to wear the Dry Cool or the Coolnet UV+ Buff®.
PPE under the standards according to EN ISO 11612/15
Antistatic according to UNE EN 1149-5/08
Draws sweat away from your skin to aid in heat-relief
- A 54 cm long, knitted tube of Modacryl (69%), Fire Resistant Viscose (28%), and Antistatic Fiber (3%)
- Designed as fire resistant PPE for high impact work in the heat
- Popular use as face mask, scarf, balaclava or helmet liner
- Certified as Personal Protective Equipment (CE Cat II EN ISO 13688/13, EN1149-5/08, EN ISO 11612-15 A1, B1, C1, X, F1)
- Chill Protection – Can keep the chill away
- Ultra thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
It fits everybody with a head circumference between 53-62 cm. That’s nearly every adult in Australia.
How to wear
You can wear a Buff® as
Best is to have a look at our Youtube videos that explain the most popular ways to wear a Buff®. Below is a nice sequence we found on the Danish distributors site.
We offer full support for our Modacryl Fire Resistant Buff®. Just get in touch with us via. Edward is happy to answer any question you might have and show you ways to wear that suit your personal circumstances with Whatsapp, Facetime, Messenger, Skype or Zoom video. He is using Buff® for over 20 years now.
We use Australia Post for all our shipping. You can find the current lead times right underneath the “Add to Cart” button.
You can also pick up here free of charge: 711 Ilkley Road, Tanawha, QLD 4556. Please give us a ring before driving out to us.