The High Buff® is designed for cooling in the heat and skin cancer protection.
Sets benchmarks in performance headwear.
The High UV Buff® In A Nutshell
- A 51 cm long, knitted tube of 100% Coolmax Yarn
- Popular in high intensity activities & skin cancer protection
- Replaces 10 different types of head wear
- Skin Cancer – The only tube with 95% UV blockage
- Cooling – Coolmax® Extreme Rating
- Chill Protection – Can keep the chill away
- Ultra thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Kills Germs and Odour
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified
- Lasts several years of daily use
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
- Weighs 43 gr (1.517 oz)
How a High UV Buff® is used
A random selection of feedback & stuff I found on the net. Got something to contribute? Please get in touch.
Want more details? Just post a comment and I will answer.
Here you find why the High UV Buff® excels. I’m updating these posts regularly and adding more information as I come across it. Any contribution is welcome.