- A 51 cm long, knitted tube of special Original Buff® microfibre with added reflective elements
- Popular in all Weather / all Activities
- Replaces 10 different types of headwear
- Chill Protection – Fills the gap between nothing & too warm
- Heat Relief – Takes the heat off using your sweat
- Comfort – Very comfy even when wet
- Ultra-thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Kills Germs and Odour – It uses the best in anti-microbial technology – Polygiene™ Hospital grade
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified & passes the highest standard – Oekotex test for babies
- Lasts several years of daily use
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
- Weighs 35 gr (1.234 oz)
Newly added features compared to the old Original Buff®:
- 4 Way stretch for more comfort & flexibility
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Switch to sustainable PET as microfibre base. Made out of recycled water bottles and can be recycled again and again after you’re done with it.
It fits everybody with a head circumference between 53-62 cm. That’s nearly every adult in Australia.
Ways to Wear
We offer full support for our products. Just get in touch with us. Edward is happy to answer any question you might have and show you ways to wear that suit your personal circumstances with Whatsapp, Facetime, Messenger, Skype or Zoom video. He is using Buff® for over 20 years now.
You can choose between Australia Post standard or express delivery. Please find the current lead times right underneath the “Add to Cart” button.
We offer a 30 day return option starting from the date of delivery.
All our products come with an Australian 1-year product warranty.
You can also pick up here free of charge: 711 Ilkley Road, Tanawha, QLD 4556. Please give us a ring before driving out to us.