You’re coming out of the water. Your hair is wet, and you’re about to go for the cycle part.
You would love to:
- have your hair out of your face & tamed
- keep water from dripping in your eyes
- dry your hair in a nice way
Why not put your hair from the beginning into a Buff® Coolnet®? Just like you see in the image. Use the Buff® Coolnet® as a hair cover. Even for the swim. Just put the hair cover on and the swimming cap over it. It feels so much better. This way:
- your hair stays tamed during the entire race
- the fabric handles the wetness & keeps it out of your face with superior moisture management
- it dries your hair and gives you heat relief in the process with cooling performance
This image was taken during the 2007 Xterra Italy race in Orosei.
The design is a custom made Xterra Italy 2007 Design.
You will find the Buff Coolnet® designs here