Wet Hair Tamed & Dried in Triathlons
Your coming out of the water. Your hair is wet and your about to go for the cycle part.
You would love to:
- have you hair out of your face & tamed
- keep water from dripping in your eyes
- dry your hair in a nice way
Why not put your hair from the beginning into a High UV Buff®. Just like you see on the image. Use the High UV Buff® as a hair cover. Even for the swim. Just put the hair cover on and then put the swimming cap over it. Feels so much better. This way:
- your hair stays tamed during the entire race
- the fabric handles the wetness & keeps it out of your face with superior moisture management
- it dries your hair and gives you heat relief in the process with Coolmax™ Extreme cooling performance
This image was taken during the 2007 Xterra Italy race in Orosei.
The design is a custom made Xterra Italy 2007 Design.
You find the High UV Buff designs here