What is a Original Buff®?
A New Original Buff® is a tube of special, technical microfibre. It’s been under continuous improvement since 1992.
The tube design makes it possible to wear in all kinds of way. The technical features (see bullet point list) make it one of the most comfortable & versatile accessories that fit in every pocket and last for years.
Heat, Cold, Wind,… The Original Buff® will give you comfort for many years
The Short Version
- A 51 cm long, knitted tube of special Buff® microfibre
- Popular in all Weather / all Activities
- Replaces 10 different types of headwear
- Chill Protection – Fills the gap between nothing & too warm
- Heat Relief – Takes the heat off using your sweat
- Comfort – Very comfy even when wet
- Ultra-thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Germ and odour Free. Premium Polygiene® technology makes it anti-bacterial for a life time
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified & passes the highest standard – Oekotex test for babies
- Lasts several years of daily use
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
- Weighs 35 gr (1.234 oz)
It fits everybody with a head circumference between 53-62 cm. That’s nearly every adult in Australia.
Ways to Wear
We offer full support for our Original Buff®. Just get in touch with us via. Edward is happy to answer any question you might have and show you ways to wear that suit your personal circumstances with Whatsapp, Facetime, Messenger, Skype or Zoom video. He is using Buff® for over 20 years now.
We use Australia Post for all our shipping. You can find the current lead times right underneath the “Add to Cart” button.
You can also pick up here free of charge: 711 Ilkley Road, Tanawha, QLD 4556. Please give us a ring before driving out to us.